Digital pH Meter £89
The Digital pH Meter is a convenient and safe way of testing the pH of water and other solutions.
How to use the Digital pH Meter
To test your drinking water, remove the probe cover and simply immerse the tip in the water you are planning to drink. pH is measured on a scale of 14, with 1 representing total acidity, and 14 representing total basicity, or alkalinity. A reading of 7 represents a perfect balance between acidity and basicity.
the Digital pH Meter is fully callibrated
Your pH Meter arrives fully callibrated, however should you need to recalibrate it, use the FREE Buffer Solution included.
Some typical Applications for the Digital pH Meter
Test the pH of your aquarium
Boiler, Chemical Industry, Cooling Tower
Fish Farming & Food Industry
Swimming pool & Spa
Features of the Digital pH Meter:
1. Microprocessor based with splash proof housing.
2. Large LCD built into adjustable "flip-up" cover. Simultaneous display pH and Temperature.
3. Rugged design for handheld or bench top use, neckstrap for "hands-free" operation.
4. Automatic or manual temperature compensation. °C/°F switchable
5. Simple to calibrate by one keyboard for 5 points buffer, calibration value can be adjusted as needed.
7. Indicate percentage of slope (PTS) after calibration.
8. Low battery and consumption indicator.
9. Auto shut off after 10 minutes of non use.
Accessories for complete kit:
1. pH electrode.
2. Buffer solution 4 & 7.
3. Distilled water.
4. 9V Battery.
5. Instruction manaul.
6. Carrying case.
the Digital pH Meter comes complete with instructions, protective carry case, Free pH Buffer Solution for callibration.
The Health Benefits Of Drinking Alkaline Water
- Alkaline water can make you feel less hungry, making it far a good weight loss drink.
- Viruses and bacteria cannot survive in an alkaline rich environment; so drinking alkaline water is believed to help ward off many kinds of viral problems.
- Alkaline water neutralizes acids and helps flush toxins from the body, working as a natural detoxification system.
The pH level of our bodies is directly related to our overall well being; keeping acidity low is the best way to promote an optimal pH level in your body.
While we’d all love to do anything to improve our health, the cumbersome nature of most pH meters makes it impractical to carry everywhere. Until recently, those interested in testing the pH of their drinking water were forced to either carry their meter with them or only test water at home.
Raising pH Levels of a fish tank or Aquarium
Commercial products are available that can raise the pH level of water that is too acidic. These products can be bought at pet supply stores or your reputable dealer. As with products designed to lower the pH level, be sure to read the manufacturers directions in regards to increasing pH level as well. Removal of aquatic life may be required depending on the type of product that you purchases.
Common household items can also be used to raise the pH level of your aquarium. Baking soda (sodium bicarbonate) can be added to the water without the need to remove aquatic life. Depending on the acid levels of the water, a few teaspoons can be all that is needed to restore the pH level to a healthy state. Adding Limestone rocks can also assist in raising the pH level of the water in your aquarium. This provides a very inexpensive way to make a gradual adjustment that won’t affect the health of your fish.
The Alkaline Booster is a patented alkaline concentrate. Mixing 4 drops of Alkaline Booster solution into an 8 ounce glass of water changes ordinary drinking water to a high pH alkaline drinking water. With Alkaline Booster, you can get alkaline water without any alkaline water maker or ioniser.
Many people have improved their health simply by drinking 5 glasses of alkaline water a day.
Digital pH Meter
£89 + £4.95 p&P
the Digital pH Meter is in stock NOW.
You will receive it by post in just a few days.
Thank you for taking the time to visit our website.